Feb. 2012, J-Spiral Steel Pipe was successfully transferred Heavy duty Coating from Japan.
Heavy duty coating named Urethane Elastomer coating, is a high performance coating which is very thick (1,500&2,500 microns). This kind of coating is at least 30 years enduring life in even sea water environment. As the result, it can be well applied in off-shore structures.
Technical data of this technology can be referred here.
- New General Director start operation from April 2019
- New General Director start the operation (Apr. 2015)
- Take part in the Vietconstech in 2014 (Dec. 2014)
- 50,000 tons achievement (December 2014)
- J-Spiral Steel Pipe participated Monozukuri Exhibition in Hanoi (Sept. 4-6, 2013)
- J-Spiral Steel Pipe has just been qualified the Certificate of JIS G 3444 - Carbon Steel Tubes for General Structure (Mar, 2013)
- JFE Steel hold the Technical Seminar on "Technology, applications of Steel products in Infrastructure construction" in Can Tho city (20th March 2013)
- J-Spiral Steel Pipe has just been renewed the certificate of Management system ISO 9001:2008 (2012 Nov.)
- Certificate of Conformity to TCVN of Steel Pipe Piles and Steel Pipe Sheet Piles (2012 Oct. 24th)
- J-Spiral Steel Pipe took part in Vietconstech 2012 (2012 June, 26 - 29)
- J-Spiral Steel Pipe was successfully transferred technology of Heavy duty coating from Japan(2012 Feb.)